FOUNDER & PRINCIPAL OSTEOPATH
HEALTH & PERFORMANCE COACH
Sebastien is a French born Osteopath who graduated with a MSc in Osteopathy from Ecole d’Osteopathie Paris, France. Prior to this, he obtained a MSc in Sports Nutrition & Health from the University of Paris, France and a BSc in Sport & Exercise Science from the University of Rouen, France. In addition, he is also a certified Personal Trainer and Swimming Coach.
Sebastien has been working in Paris as a Medical Sports & Health Manager before running his own clinic and working as an Osteopath since 2014. Sebastien moved to Singapore in 2016 and has been working as the Head Osteopath in one of Singapore’s busiest clinics for over 4 years before starting Next Health & Fitness.
Sebastien has a strong sports background. He is an ex-olympic swimmer who competed in the 2008 Beijing Olympics with the 4×200 freestyle relay. He represented France from 2001 to 2009 to major international competitions. He was a member of the University of Michigan (USA), Elite swimming team and an Olympic sports ambassador in France.
Having been a pro athlete his whole life, he understands more than anyone the personal needs and requirements of returning to training and competition following an injury. He is a strong believer in a hands on approach to treatment and believes that pain and injury cannot and should not be reduced down to one structure or part of the body. Sebastien makes sure that not only the specific injured area is located and treated but also other areas corresponding with the injury. He tailors his treatment methods and customises them to every patient to enhance effectiveness of his osteopathy techniques.
His priority with every patient is to provide honest, high quality, and effective care of treatment plan. His area of specialty is sports injuries, rehabilitation, pain and lifestyle management as well as exercise therapy. Sebastien is passionate about restoring body fitness and function to its optimum so that people can continue their life activities.
- MSc Osteopathy
- MSc in Sports Nutrition & Health
- BSc Sport & Exercice Science
- Olympic Sports Ambassador
- World Olympians Association (WOA) certificate
- Dry Needling certificate
- IASTM certificate
- Personal Trainer certificate
- Swimming Coach certificate
- CPR + AED certificate
- World Rugby First Aid Level 1
- 2001-2009: Professional Athlete and former member of the French Swimming Team
- 2008: Beijing Olympic Games with the 4×200 freestyle relay (10th place)
- 2008: European Swimming Championships in the 200 freestyle
- 2005 & 2009: World champion at the World University Games with the 4×100 freestyle relay
- 2009: French recordman holder with the 4×200 freestyle relay team
- 2008: Silver medalist at the French National Championships in the 200 freestyle
- 2005: French National Champion in the 50 backstroke
- 2002 & 2003: European Junior Champion with the 4×100 freestyle relay.